Welcome to the CIP IND Directory – a centralized resource to facilitate the sharing of IND information.
To contribute your IND information to the directory, click here or contact us at
||IND Docs Avail.
||Source DOC Issue Date
Instructions for entering a new agent onto the above list:
If you have an IND for an imaging agent, you are welcome to provide some or all of the following
for inclusion in the directory:
- Agent Name (required)
- IND# (posting the IND# is optional, but you must confirm that an approved IND is in place)
- Contact Institution (required)
- Contact Address
- Contact (you may provide a direct email address, refer to a publication, or have inquiries directed to CIP)
- Source DOC Issue Date (year of publication, or investigator communication with CIP)
- Source Documentation (publications that refer to IND, or other investigator communications)
- Clinicaltrials.gov (NCT numbers for clinical trials associated with your IND agent)
- Synonyms (optional)